Thursday, January 13, 2022

Liam is One Happy Camper: Baby Boy First Birthday Theme



































We celebrated Liams 1st birthday on Saturday, and it was nothing short of amazing! Celebrating his first birthday felt like such a big milestone not only for him - but for us as parents too. Most of you know Liam is our first child, and while birthdays mark the number of years we've been on this planet, if it's your first born, it also marks the number of years you've been a parent. So much has changed in the last year. I feel like I have a new identity; a new purpose. I plan to write a full post on what 1 year of motherhood looks like but for now, I'm reminiscing on the most epic 1st birthday party I've been too to date. 

If you've been around since my pregnancy, then you may have remembered my gender reveal post. Our home is set up perfectly for outdoor entertaining, and I absolutely loved the set up of that party. I actually enjoy party planning and usually have a vision for what I want a celebration to look like. With the gender reveal I planned and coordinated everything on my own, but mamahood in addition to working full time leaves little room for this hobby of mine so I reached out to The Olive Branch for a little planning help. If I've learned anything over the last year, it's that simplicity and convenience are worth the money as a busy mom! Alexa was an absolute dream to work with. She executed on my vision perfectly and if you're in the market for an event planner - I can't recommend them enough. 

The One Happy Camper theme couldn't have been more perfect for a winter party. We noted on the invitations that the party would be outside and asked guests to please bundle up. It was a chilly day but the kids didn't seem to be affected what so ever. They had an absolute blast with the bounce house and ball pit, and I'm pretty sure everybody got a solid nap in afterwards! We also borrowed a couple space heaters for the shaded areas of our outdoor space and turned on the outdoor fireplace - all the cozy camping vibes (ok, maybe more like glamping but you get it).

Most of the small decor is from Amazon which I will link at the bottom of this post in case you'd like to recreate this theme. A list of all the vendors we used can be found below!

Host: @thecheekybeen

Planning + Design: @olivebranch.ht by @honeythymeevents

Photographer: @tripp.photo

Balloons: @sayit_withballoons

Florals: @lordandladystudio

Signage Decals: @redeyedesigns305

Backdrop + Grid Wall: @murphycoevents

Picnic Rentals: @luxurychicnics

Bounce House/Ball Pit: @littleheartsmobileplay

Camper Bar: @carolinataps

S'mores Board: @tegagraze

Cake + Desserts: @littlerosedesserts

Cookies: @chrissillysbakery

Coloring Pages: @draw_it_bymel

Stationery: @minted

Paperware: @ohhappydaypartyshop

HMU: @looklovebeauty

SHOP THE POST:

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article. I love your style of writing. It's inspiring , and I am very happy with your writing style. Please Visit my website.
    Satta king fast
    Satta result

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice article and great effort by the author. The procedure of how to get backlinks through your own block and the techniques acquired for this method is simply awesome. Financial Advisors Financial Counseling Columbus Financial & Success Best Financial Coach Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will cope with you want you are their circle of relatives site web

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are giving such interesting information. It is great and beneficial info for us, I really enjoyed reading it. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Custom Playground Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. take care of self esteem

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've provided quite good information in these pics here spanish children's boutique. This is fantastic since it expands our knowledge and is also beneficial to us. Thank you for sharing this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.Prepack popcorn This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liam's 1st birthday party was a fun and exciting day. We celebrated the special day with Help Me With My Coursework a birthday cake, lots of balloons, and a big family gathering. There was so much love in the air as we enjoyed our time together and celebrated Liam's first year of life. We had a blast and I'm sure Liam felt the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking the time to sharing this event, I like it very much. You can buy good quality leather jackets from tobleo.

    ReplyDelete

 

site design by kiki and co.